I’ve been assisting business leaders improve the operation and management of their organisations since the late 1990’s. What’s struck me over that time is that the same issues crop up time and time again that restrict business growth and cause problems. Probably not surprising I guess, but to someone that sees it so often it’s quite frustrating!
So, with this in mind I put together several standalone modules that cover the top issues I’ve seen holding back businesses over the past 20+ years (click for more details):
“Tim is an all-round good guy, and we are blessed that he is working with us to help take our business to new heights. We would definitely 100% recommend bringing Tim on board with your business”
If you do nothing else, I promise that nailing one (and preferably all!) of these areas will have a huge positive effect on your business. Not only resulting in increased profitability but also greater efficiency, a happier team and far less stress and frustration for everyone involved.
I will help you and your team implement these modules in your business whilst supplying the relevant documents, tools, strategies and management advice you need to cure your headaches!
So how does it work?
- The modules are delivered via regular face to face sessions. These can either be in person or via video depending on where you’re situated and what works best for you.
- During each session we’ll identify, discuss and prioritise specific tasks that you and/or your team need to work on before our next session. By using this method we’re continuously working towards the overall objective. But, we’re doing so in manageable bite-sized chunks that will deliver tangible results.
- The sessions can either be weekly or fortnightly. Naturally the process will be completed faster via weekly sessions. However, you should consider that a certain amount of time between each session will be required to complete the tasks you’ve agreed.
- The sessions are not for a fixed time but generally last around 2 hours. Over the years I have found this to be an optimum amount of time to identify, work on and prioritise specific tasks you need to work on. But with frying your brain!
- Between sessions I am on-call 24/7 to assist you in completing these tasks. I’ll supplying all the relevant documents, tools, strategies and advice you may need.
- The fee for each module is paid via a fixed monthly retainer. Unless you specifically require one, there is no fixed term and no contract.
- Before the regular sessions commence we’ll have a one-off ‘fact-finding’ meeting. Naturally, before we start it’s essential I have a good understanding of your operation and current situation. So, at this meeting we’ll cover areas such as your existing company structure, systems and processes. Unless there are good reasons not to, interviewing other key team members may form part of this process. This meeting will give us both a good understanding of the existing situation and identify potential ‘choke-points‘ that are likely causing problems. Depending on the size of your organisation this could take anything between 2 to 6 hours, and because of this is billed separately.
“If you are looking for a great business coach who doesn’t just regurgitate others material and spout sound bites, speak to Tim” – Russell B – (Consultancy)
“I love working with Tim, he has been my sanity check for 6 months now. I would recommend his services to anyone looking to build their business. Tim offers advice and experience on all aspects of business, he delivers this with a smile and a sense of humour too. If you want to succeed he comes highly recommended.” – Trevor P (Engineering)
“We have worked with Tim on and off for a number of years and during this time have found his assistance invaluable. He questions our thoughts and isn’t afraid to say how it is. In one particular case because of this he ended up saving us a considerable amount of money. He’s a good guy and we’d have no problem whatsoever recommending his services.” – Peter S (Consultancy)
“A short session with Tim helped me to work through the options facing me when my business was at a crossroads. Despite the fact that we were using Skype (to fit in with my diary), he engaged me quickly, asked good questions, challenged me when necessary and summed up accurately. The depth of his experience means that he knows what he is talking about, having seen most SME problems and opportunities before. Even though I had to face up to some tough decisions, I enjoyed our discussion and highly recommend him to other businesses” – Joe B (Consultancy)
“Tim is a very diligent, professional and personable individual seeking the best outcome for his client” – Nick A (International Partner – Property)
Tim has been working with Engineering Electrics Ltd. for the past 8 months bringing with him a wealth of knowledge into our organisation. Some of the areas which have been improved already since working with Tim, recruitment techniques, increasing profits by changing small details and lots of positivity. Being a business leader I would highly recommend him. – Danny S (Engineering)
“I have no hesitation in recommending Tim to any organisation wanting to work with an experienced business advisor” – Robin W (Accountant)
“I’ve been working with Tim for nearly a year and we have made some incredible changes to my business for the better. It’s great having someone to share thoughts and ideas with, plus guidance and better planning in place. I would highly recommend Tim if you want your company to succeed” – Lesley W (Recruitment)
“We have been working with Tim for the last 10 months. He has helped us understand our business in ways we never did before. He has given us confidence and the tools in which to grow both our business and ourselves personally. Tim is an all-round good guy, and we are blessed that he is working with us to help take our business to new heights. We would definitely 100% recommend bringing Tim on board with your business” – Sandra I (Manufacturing and Installation)
“Some of the best training I’ve come across, would definitely recommend – 10/10.” – Sarah W (Manufacturing)
“He has the ability to look behind the numbers and see where the real value is and more importantly, where that value can be enhanced and realised.” – Philip H (Transport / Haulage)
“I would recommend Tim to any organisation looking to work with an advisor with great understanding and knowledge along with a passion for business.” – Bevan D (Commercial property)
“I believe that he can add real value, not only from his knowledge and experience from having been there and done it, but also from his analytical approach and ability to look for and see things that others don’t.” – Philip H (Transport / Haulage)
“One aspect of Tim’s business acumen and character that has greatly impressed me is his ability to adapt to and manage business cultures and market demands in very different business environments.” – Robin W (Accountant)