Your Business Coach and Consultant
- As your Business Coach and Consultant I’ll work with you and your key team members on an individual basis. The advantage with this method is that every minute is spent on addressing your own specific challenges and development. This will result in faster outcomes.
- I’m your wing-man and I’ve got your back. A sounding board, motivator, trusted advisor and occasionally a shoulder to cry on! I’m there to support you 24/7.
- My own perspective will not include any of the preconceived ideas that may exist within your organisation or sector. Hence, I will look at your operation with unbiased clarity and honesty. The truth isn’t always what we want to hear….but is frequently what we need to hear!
- I will challenge your thinking, as any good business coach should. But I’ll also give you the tools, direction and strategies that I’ve accumulated over my career to help you succeed and to facilitate change.
- I will hold you accountable to do what you need to do to get where you want to be.
- We’ll focus on learning and development to ensure sustainable growth and improvement. This will result in new ways of thinking that you’ll retain and can implement over and over again.
- My goal is to act as a catalyst to enable you, your team and your business to become your very best. However, you will always remain in control.
“Tim has the ability to look behind the numbers and see where the real value is. But more importantly, where that value can be enhanced and realised.”
- The relationship I have with my clients is total. I am available 24/7 to assist your organisation. I’m part of the team.
- We’ll typically hold strategy/planning sessions once a fortnight. However, this can be monthly or weekly depending on your individual requirements. It’s about what’s best for you.
- We can meet at your premises or at an external location. We may also hold sessions via video calls.
- Sessions generally last around 1.5 to 2 hours. They can be with the owner, management, team members, or a combination depending on what is necessary.
- You are not tied into a contract, there is no fixed term of engagement. However, it is important that you are committed to the process.
- I only work with a limited number of clients at any one time. This ensures I’m able to give everyone the time and attention they require.
- The frequency of sessions can be varied if necessary.
- Out of courtesy I suggest giving each other 30-days’ notice of any changes to our arrangement.
So how does it work?
- Following our introduction, I suggest we have a 30-minute call. This allows both of us to find out a bit more about each other and ensures we’re singing off the same page.
- If we’re both happy with the outcome of the call we’ll arrange to have a second conversation. This is a more in-depth discussion which would normally last between 1 – 2 hours. It’s an opportunity for you to find out everything you need to make an informed decision. And for me to ascertain how best I can help you. It also reinforces that we can successfully work together.
- If at the end of this meeting we both see value in working together we’ll discuss the best ways of delivering what is required to help you accomplish your goals.
- Before our regular sessions commence, we would normally arrange a one-off ‘fact-finding’ session. Naturally before we start working together it’s essential I have a good understanding of your operation. We cover a bit of ground, such as: your goals for the business, company structure and team set-up, management, existing systems and processes and sales and marketing. Depending on the size of your organisation this can last anywhere from 3 to 5 hours. Depending on the circumstances, I would normally suggest interviewing other key team members as part of the process.
And what happens during our regular sessions?
- Following the outcome of our previous discussions, we’ll focus on ensuring we have complete understanding of your businesses strengths and weaknesses. Then we’ll identify the ‘choke-points‘ and ascertain specifically what’s causing you the headaches.
- This will help us uncover opportunities together with existing and potential challenges you may face.
- Following this, we’ll concentrate on prioritising what is required for you to overcome those challenges, before putting together a plan. Working back from your overall goals and aspirations, we’ll create objectives and targets. This is designed to ensure you’re continuously working towards the overall objectives, but in bite-sized chunks.
- During each session we’ll identify, discuss and prioritise specific tasks for you to work on before our next session. Again, continuously moving you closer to achieving your goals.
- Between our sessions I will assist you in completing these tasks by supplying any relevant documents, tools, strategies and advice you may need.
Are there other options?
Yes, quite possibly! The above process is one I’ve fine-tuned over many years as a business coach, advisor and consultant. It’s based on what I’ve found works best for you, the client. However, I do understand that every organisation is different. Therefore, I am always happy to discuss any specific challenges or issues you may have and explore the most efficient way of overcoming them.
Please do get in touch, I’d love to help improve your business.